Island Pork Tenderloin
This Island Pork Tenderloin is such simple and satisfying pork recipe! It’s seasoned with a delicious blend of spices and finished with a sweet brown sugar-garlic glaze. You’ll love the way all the flavors come together here!
Easy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
This is such an easy way to prepare pork tenderloin! You make a simple spice mixture and rub it over the pork and sear to brown the exterior, then finish it off with a brown sugar rub and finish by cooking it through in the oven.
You’ll love the way the meat juices and brown sugar come together to create a sweet and savory sauce that’s the perfect finishing touch to pork.
ender pork, check! Delicious rub, check! Crave-able sauce, check! This recipe is too good to pass by. Definitely one of the best ways to prepare pork tenderloin!
Photography credit: Jess Larson
Island Pork Tenderloin Ingredients:
- Pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper
- Chili powder
- Olive oil
- Brown sugar
How to Make Island Pork Tenderloin:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix spices, rub over pork: in a small bowl, whisk together salt, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, black pepper and paprika. Press and rub mixture around all sides of pork tenderloin.
- Brown exterior of pork: heat olive oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Once oil is shimmering transfer pork to skillet and cook for 2 – 3 minutes until bottom has browned, then rotate and cook opposite side until browned, about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Make glaze mixture, spread over pork: in a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, minced garlic and hot sauce. Spread mixture over the top of browned pork.
How Long to Bake Pork Tenderloin?
- Bake pork: transfer prepared 2 1/2 lb pork (in oven safe skillet) to center of oven and roast until center of pork reaches 140 degrees on an instant read thermometer about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Rest and carve: allow pork to rest in skillet, loosely covered with aluminum foil, 10 minutes at room temperature (temperature should rise to 155 degrees while standing). Carve and serve warm.
FOLLOW COOKING CLASSY